Wednesday, July 11, 2007

On the road again...

Yep, I'm traveling again. Those of you who know me from way back know that I used to travel for my job, up to and including 100% travel. I've been lucky enough in the past year to have a job that doesn't require too much travel. However, when I do have to fly out, it's been pretty good so far.

Today's destination? San Diego, CA

I love, love, love San Diego. I've said often that if there were anywhere on the west coast that I could live, it would be SD. As a matter of fact, we even spent half of our honeymoon in San Diego, and had an absolute blast there. Now, sadly, this trip isn't going to be nearly as much fun as that was. For instance, I'm staying way north of downtown, and won't even have a car, so I can't really head out to the Yard House for a quick half-yard of some delicious brew. However, I am looking forward to some of the other fine left-coast food that's out there. Oh, yeah... I'm definitely having the cab stop by an In 'N' Out on the way to the airport. And, if I did my research correctly, there's a Rubio's just down the street from the hotel.

Mmm... fish tacos...

Oh, yeah, I'm definitely bringing my running gear so I can try to get a nice run in. I think I found a good course to run right near the hotel, but I'm not really sure. And, since it's a work trip, I'm bringing a laptop with me, so I should be able to blog about the wonders of a hilly world.

Now, let's hope I can get through Atlanta and Phoenix with no problem.

No comments: