Friday, June 8, 2007

Rapid

OK, so I'm basically a total geek. I see those stupid YouTube time-lapse videos and think that (a) time-lapse is kinda cool, but that (b) faces are boring. And most of those people really shouldn't put their faces on the internet, anyways. However, I did think that it might be a neat idea to try to chronicle my efforts at healing between the surgery and the marathon. You know, for medicinal study, of course.

This is simply a first cut at this project (no pun intended). It covers the first 2 weeks of healing, so it's short, but still pretty neat. And, yeah, I put the title slide in there so that I could save those of you who still don't want to see it when it was all nasty. Lucky you.





On another note, I actually brought my gym bag to work today for the first time in over a month, hoping to be able to go and get some walking in on the treadmill (it's 91 degrees and humid as hell here now, so walking outside is not an option). I'll update if I can get out of work early enough to go.

No comments: