Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ahhh! I've been tagged!!!

Runner Gal Leana tagged me for this, and ain't it great?

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.

3. Turn to page 123.

4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.

5. Tag 3 more people.


Well, as luck would have it, the nearest book to me is actulally "Marathon!" by Jeff Galloway. Ain't I just the best trainer ever... even if I'm not really training yet?

Page 123, fifth sentence actually picks up right after a bullet point, so I'll put down sentences 4 - 5:

"Set up a predicted time, one that you know you could do. Tell your friends about it and see if they want to have a pool. The winner and the marathoner, you, get a free celebration dinner."

Actually a pretty good idea... I hadn't read that far yet. But I might have to try it out. I like food. Especially when it's free.

And now I have to tag thre others. Well, they won't be runners, but they'll be interesting.

The Muse
Heidi Flash
Boozie



3 comments:

Runner Leana said...

That is a great idea. I'm going to have to find that section in my book and check it out. I like free dinners too!

Heidi Flash said...

Soon as I get a break I'll do it.
Thanks for the tag.
I forgot to link your blog and had all but forgotten about it. I'll get it added now.....hf

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooo.