Monday, October 22, 2007

Back on the DL

I know... I still haven't posted the race report for the Race for the Taste. But I've been busy. And, it's just really hard to mention. You see, my knee started hurting in the later stages of the run. It felt good after about a week, so I went on another run, and it flared up again after about three miles. I went to a sports medicine doc, and now I have to get an MRI on it to see what's going on.

Luckily, I've already paid my max out-of-pocket for the year with my insurance. Bring on the free medical!

Anyway, he also said that I'm not allowed to run anymore until things get checked out. So, I still did the Race for the Cure this week... but I walked it:

Chip time: 40:11
Avg Pace: 12:57

Damn, not too bad. But I still hope I don't have to try to walk a marathon...

No comments: